Pages

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Laying Low In Paradise


Kj's Review
This book was really good, I quickly fell into the story. I loved the way Laura and Sam interacted, to see a mom and son so close was heart warming. Cameron was a dream come true although you know he's hiding a secret and it has to be huge. When that secret finally comes out...wow I did not expect that at all!! Plus, being on the beach, sigh, I loved the setting, it was indeed a paradise.
  I think this story was terrific on so many levels, Finn was a wonder, the winning over of Brendan was a joy to read. I loved the way everyone just kept trying despite the obstacles in their way, so many today give up at the first sign of trouble. Persistence and lots of love made the way for Cameron, Laura, Brendan and Sam. The cast of characters were so believable it was like I would know them if I met them.
 I would recommend this book to anyone, it's a great story. Although romances aren't my first choice, I loved this and would definitely read more from Ms. James. It wasn't a sickeningly sweet romance, it was a beautifully written story that I would love to hear more about, I wanted a lot more. Thanks to the author for allowing me to read and review her book, it was a pleasure!


GIVEAWAY!!!!!!!!!


Purchase Link: Amazon

"A Hero For Holly"
 (The Coach's Boys #2)
By: Kristy K. James
Synopsis:
Single mom, Holly McGinty, has no life. No personal life, that is.
After her husband left her pregnant, with a four year old son, there
was never much time for her. Between raising two boys and saving her
restaurant from bankruptcy, she’s been too busy taking care of
everyone and everything to give much thought to her own needs. In
fact, the highlight of her week is swooning over her oldest son’s sexy
scout leader.

Sam Jensen never believed in love at first sight…until the first time
he saw Holly. But even though he gets along great with kids, and is
successful as both an architect and investor, figuring out
relationships with women has never come easy to him. Now it seems as
though his luck has changed. As long as one little tiny secret remains
a secret.

Leave a comment to be in the running for one of 5 eCopies of A Hero For Holly, second in the series The Coach's Boys. Winners will be chosen by random.org.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for doing the tour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Kj....
    Thanks so much for the great review for Laying Low in Paradise. I'm so glad you enjoyed the story. It was a lot of fun to write. :)

    Kristy

    ReplyDelete