Pages

Thursday, February 14, 2013

C.M. Stunich Valentine's Special

For 18+ Please 

Fuck Valentine's Day (A Short Story)


  Get your copy today!

 Awww-love valentine's specials!!!

Book given for honest review

 I loved this book. I was laughing and reading it with a huge smile on my face the whole time. Typical guy's, the jock and the nerd, and the hotness. Who could resist all that? I found myself not wanting to put this book down, a sign of yet another awesome book by C.M. Of course this is a graphic book with a lot of foul language, but that is what makes this book great, along with the story line. When Valentine's comes around, who doesn't want to be with that someone special? I think that is another part of what makes this book so good. You can deny all you want that it doesn't bother you to be alone for special days like this, but in reality most people want to spend it with someone special. So many people also fantasize about things, but never act on them, so they live it vicariously through others. With this being a short story, you do get to live vicariously a little and still have plenty to get your mind working on the next fantasy. I think the only downside to this book was, it's a SHORT story. I wish it would have been much longer.

  Be sure to Check out all of CM's other books. You won't be disappointed.

CM Stunich

Facebook 

Website 

No comments:

Post a Comment