Pages

Monday, September 23, 2013

The Past Lives Series: The Unraveling Of Avery Snow


Title- The Unraveling of Avery Snow
Series-The Past Lives Series Book # 2 
By-Christy Sloat
Publication Date- February 2013 
Published By- Anchor Publishing Group

Blurb-
As Avery Snow settles into her life and relationships with those around her, she fights to forget her past lives. All of which she spent with Landon, who still has no recollection of who she really is. It seems better that way. Even though she still feels a draw to his soul, she chooses to ignore it.

For now everything is fine. Her boyfriend, Dallas, has opened a new restaurant. Her friends, Ianni and Kerri, are settling into their lives as well. But when news of a new Dark Guide is revealed, Avery is forced to start thinking about the life she truly leads. One that is very abnormal. One she is desperate to forget. This Dark Guide is determined to make Avery pay for the death of someone she held dear.

Now Avery’s life has gone from seemingly perfect to falling apart. What will be at stake next? Her life? Her love? And who will be there in the end to help her up off the ground? 

Even the strongest love can unravel. 

Will Avery be able to hold it all together, or will she just let go?

Book Links

~~~~~~Kj's Reviews~~~~~
It was really hard for me to not get angry with this book, I just wanted to rip everybody for every little slight against Avery. As much as I wanted things to stay the same so she could have the life she wanted on some level I had the feeling it wouldn’t. As I lived this book with Avery, I felt all her emotions, only hers, not any other character. It was odd for me to do that as I usually feel more than just one character in a story, but I think it's the sign of a well written story.
 I want to thank Christy for having me read and review for her, it has really been a pleasure. I will happily read anything she writes, now and forever. I highly recommend this book, especially to those who like past live stories. I give this book 4 out of 5 stars.

Meet The Author

Christy Sloat is a Southern California native who now lives in New Jersey with her husband and two daughters. She believes that reading is a passion and it should be embraced. She is literally obsessed with reading and tries to fit as many books in as possible. She has a very active imagination and she encourages her daughters to find theirs. Christy hopes to inspire them and others to use their creativity for the use of good. When she is not writing, reading or being Mommy, you might be able to find her at a bookstore scouring the shelves.
Look for her recent titles The Many Lives of Avery Snow, Ianni, The Unraveling of Avery Snow and The Brown House.

No comments:

Post a Comment